Friday, April 15, 2011

It's PINK time...again...


Happy


PINK SATURDAY


I wish I could claim to have made these...but I found them when I was looking for a pink picture to put on my FB page...in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. My kitchen skills either have the parchment paper catching fire, or adding baking soda instead of baking powder...hence...my sweet husband does the cooking....(and shopping)... I AM going to make some great cake pops next week for Easter...just how hard can it be to bake a cake...mush it up with icing...make it into a ball and dip it in chocolate??? I they even remotely turn out...there will be pictures... Thanks for stopping by...and while you're here...take a look at my fun Precious Metal Clay pieces on my Etsy site...


Hugs to all you PINK LADIES...

KRISTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment