Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday...PINK!

Happy 3rd Birthday
'PINK SATURDAY'
...

it's a joy to be part of the fun...

Do yo know how hard it is to type with only 9 fingers???
I tried to slice my knuckle off this morning
with a brand new rotary cutter blade...ouch...
the blood would not stop, so we went to the emergency nurse at our clinic...
no stitches, 'cuz they wouldn't work on a knuckle too well...
so just all wrapped up with a splint...

lovely...and I have a lot to do...anyway...




Took this shot on one of our morning walks...(the house looks like a hoarder lives there)but the yard is fun...just love the tiny hint of pink...

Well, we're off to see, 'Hanover II'...so I can stop thinking about my throbbing finger...'til next time, this is me... keeping away from rotary cutters...=)

7 comments:

  1. Kristine, your yard looks lovely ... those are my kind of pinks for sure.

    Have a safe & lovely holiday weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you finger heals quick! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristine Sweetie...
    Happy Pink Saturday and it sounds like you aren't in the pink, you were in the red sweet one. No more rotary cutters. Leave those alone for awhile and let that knuckle heal sweet friend. Sorry to hear about the accident, but happy to hear it required no stitches. Makes my fingers hurt just to read about it.

    I so enjoyed seeing the pink from your morning stroll sweetie. Just gorgeous and lush green.

    Take care and have a beautiful Memorial weekend my friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear friend, what are we to do with you? at least it didn't require a 'spa' trip! ;)
    have a grand day out! and happy Pink Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me hurt just telling about your finger. Trust it heals back like it should. That is what I call dedication to Pink Saturday. Doing a post under those circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Let's celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello - thanks so much for stopping by my blog! OW! OW! OW! Hope that knuckle heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete