Saturday, September 10, 2011

PINK SATURDAY!!!


One of the many bookplate letters that I've painted...
I want to get the whole alphabet finished and then put them on cards and journals...what do you think??
This one would be great for Barbara...yes??
Please click and check out all my jewelry pieces on my ETSY site...there's more
coming...




Here are a couple more...if anyone would like their initial done in pink...or any other color...email me and we'll talk about whether you want an original on an 8x8 canvas or some done on cards...

Have a great PINK Saturday...


KRISTINE

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty bookplate lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's another Pink Saturday...and I pray each one of you will have a great week-end..and even some pink sugary fun! God Bless you
    Kandy
    very pretty

    ReplyDelete