Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Today I was seeing RED...I worked on red bead projects all day...
I'll post tomorrow, when I can get the camera working the right way.
Not sure how many of you worked your way through a box of
chocolates like I did today...so much fun...so many calories. I have to eat it all...
fast...so I can go back on my straight and narrow path...soon!!!
I spent the whole day in my comfy Playboy jammies bottoms, slippers and a great comfy sweater...(I did put on lipstick...just in case I had to go somewhere). It rained like we'll need an Ark soon, but I was creating my little fingers off.
Thanks for all the nice comments about my PINK post...I'm continually
blown away about the wonderful women I meet blogging, and
everywhere in the crafting community...so...hugs to you all.
KRISTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment