Thursday, April 21, 2011

Heart Song


Just finished another precious metal piece...the silver jump rings that are piercing the holes move when you wear it...kind of interactive...

It's been a heck of a week and a half...first my husband gets a cold (for 2 weeks)...then shares it with me, and now my sister (studio mate) is coming down with it too. This is a doozy of a cold...cough, stuffed head, sore throat...runny nose...and just generally yucky feeling...I know TMI...but I just felt I had to share...I never get sick...so this got me big time.

Hope all of you are doing better...wash your hands...lots...

KRISTINE

1 comment:

  1. Kristine, I love your heart. Glad you are improving, hope everyone heals quickly from this 'stuff'.

    TTFN ~
    Happy Easter my friend,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete